Dr. Zarin Gillani is a Life Purpose Coach, a Mentor, a Counselor, a Psychologist, and an Educator. She holds a Ph.D in both Clinical Psychology and Educational Psychology and has over 38 cumulative years of experience in both areas.
Currently practicing as a Life Purpose Coach Therapist, Dr. Zarin is certified through the Institute of Professional Coaching. She offers Personal Development and Professional Coaching using Core Energy techniques, as well as therapy.
She has trained employees at companies such as Dell and Samsung. Her expertise ranges from assisting individual employees and groups with personal and corporate development, to assisting companies with the establishment of best practices in order to promote maximum success and profitability.
She has been a member and contributor of Toast Masters for 12 years, leading their Leadership Development efforts, and is a regular member on their evaluation panels.
In October 2015, she was recognized as an Honored Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals and was featured in the "Women of Distinction" Magazine.
Dr. Zarin is an experienced educator as well as a Leadership Skills Trainer. Creating custom training modules and coaching programs is just one of the many services she has offered to meet the specific needs of her clients.
Dr. Zarin offers a broad spectrum of services and experience. She focuses on building people to enhance awareness of their own skills. As a certified trainer in Dr. Steven Covey's "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and the "8th Habit – Finding your Voice", Dr. Zarin uses proven strategies so that trainees receive the maximum benefit from staff development opportunities.
Dr. Zarin has been involved in Community Institutional services since her youth. Her experience spans over 3 decades and she receives great fulfillment and joy by giving back to the community.
● MSc Metaphysics Degree: U.K.
● Ph.D Clinical Psychology Doctorate, U.K.
● Ph.D Educational Psychology Degree, U.K.
● Certified Stephen Covey Trainer (7 Habits of Highly Effective People & Principal Centered Leadership)
● Certified Coach / Trainer - Leadership Skills - Rockhurst University
● Certified Leadership Trainer - NetResults Public Speaking / Coaching
● Certified Non-Profit Leadership Management Program
● Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programmer (NLP)
● Honored Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
● Member and previous Board Member of the Toast Masters International
● Coaching, Mentoring and supporting Clinical Therapists
● One on One Coaching
● Group and Team Coaching
● Leadership Skills Coaching and Training
● ELI Assessment
● AIM SMART Planning
● Wheel of Life and Values Assessment
● Speaking Engagements – Various areas of expertise – Check the Tab for details
● Fun and Enjoyment
● Personal Development